Vitamix-O - FREE SHIPPING
A concentrated blend of Vitamins, Chelated Minerals and Electrolytes essential for the immune system to function effectively during times of metabolic stress. Call 1-866-GO-NUTRA for consultation on various circumstances to receive our best recommendations on feeding protocol.
(Example: 8 x 5 Gallon Formula M-O + 2 x 5 Gallon Vitamix-O = 10 Buckets)
General Recommendation for the first 4 weeks (at least)
- 1 level teaspoon (4g) of Vitamix 2x daily in milk or milk replacer
*Double the feed rate if high mortality is historically an issue.
Runny Nose, Cough, Respiratory Infection, or other general signs of illness
- 1 level teaspoon (4g) of Vitamix 4x daily in milk or milk replacer divided throughout the day
Scours, Pneumonia or other serious contagious infections
- 1 level teaspoon (4g) of Vitamix 6-8 times daily by feeding tube, given every 1.5-2.5 hours
*For weanlings, give 1 teaspoon Formula 7 (4g) 2x daily until breeding age to support continual development, when we suggest switching to Formula M
Support Recovery from the Stress of Calving – Sets Up A More Successful Lactation Period
- 1 scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 2x daily for several days leading up to parturition, generally continue for 7-10 days after. Once Somatic Cell Count stabilizes, continue with only Formula M. If SCC Jumps higher than 300,000, give 1 scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 4x daily divided evenly throughout the day for 7-10 days. Discontinue once SCC returns to desirable level.
OFF FEED/SICK COWS
Runny Nose, Cough, Respiratory Infections
- 1 Scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 3-4x daily top dressed on feed for usually 7 days +/-
Completely Off Feed
- 1 Scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 4-6x daily by drenching or capsules if necessary. The cow should be up and back on feed within hours. Continue 1 scoop of Vitamix 2-3x daily for 2-3 days after recovery.
Staph Aureus and other Staph Strains
- 1 Scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 8-12x daily for cows positive with various Staph strains. May take 4+ weeks
*There is no milk hold with Vitamix, as it is antibiotic and drug free. Continue to sell the milk while giving Vitamix to sick cows and optimize your profit.
For cows & horses: Feed 1 scoop, (two ounce measure) per 1,000 to 1,200 lbs. body weight, up to 6 times daily at least 1 hour apart. Call for instructions to administer by top dressing or in TMR mix.
|5 Gallon Bucket||2oz per Serving||Approx ~300 Servings|
|5 Gallon Bucket||1 Teaspoon per Serving||Approx ~3500 Servings|
For calves: Feed 1 level TEASPOON twice daily in milk for all newborns (weighing an average of 100 lbs.). Measure according to body weight. If needed, give up to 4 additional doses per day between feedings at least 1 hour apart. Call for additional instructions. If they are on any kind of medication, call BEFORE starting them on Vitamix. (Stop all medications before starting Vitamix.)
Active Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast, d-Calium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Zinc Chelate, Potassium Amino Acid Complex, Copper Chelate, Calcium proteinate, Vitamin A, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Amaferm, Inositol, Magnesium Chelate, Biotin, Iron Chelate, Vitamin E, Selenium, Pyridoxine HCL (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Manganese Chelate, Folic Acid, B12.