Formula X - FREE SHIPPING
Formula X is a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals that can be fed to heifers, cows and broodmares. This product performs all of the functions of Formula M (Improve Somatic Cell Count, Improve Breeding/Conception Rates, etc…), but will also provide extra Vitamin A, E, Selenium & Biotin to provide extra nutritional support to improve hoof conditions such as sole ulcers, heel warts and white line. Lame cows are expensive and time consuming to deal with on the farm and can cost a significant amount in terms of milk production as well.
(Example: 18 x 5 Gallon Formula X + 2 x 5 Gallon Vitamix = 20 Buckets)
What To Expect When Using Formula X . . .
After using Formula X for one month you should begin to notice:
- Cows have improved appetite.
- Cows are digesting their feed better.
- Cows are showing their heat cycles better.
After using Formula X for two months you should begin to notice:
- A slight increase in milk production (may see this as soon as 1 week).
- Cows are cleaning better; eliminating problems with ketosis.
- Calves are being born stronger with higher survival rates.
- Improved herd health (may see this as soon as 1 month).
- Lowered Somatic Cell Count (may fluctuate with different conditions).
After using Formula X for three to four months you should begin to notice:
- A bigger increase in milk production.
- Somatic Cell Count has dropped even more.
- Cows have an improved conception rate (first month or two you are preg-checking cows that were bred before you began Formula M). If it takes longer than four months to see improved conception rates, call us.
- New hoof problems have stopped developing and hoof conditions are starting to improve.
After using Formula X for five to six months you should begin to notice:
- Most farmers have more pregnant cows at this time; which causes them to drop off in milk production. When you have more pregnant cows you would normally have less milk production in your bulk tank. In this case because you are giving Formula M, you will actually see an increase in milk production.
- Cows are maintaining higher milk production longer than usual.
- Cows are holding weight better.
- The hooves are starting to grow much more healthy tissue and developing better.
After using Formula X for nine to twelve months you should begin to notice:
- You have more fresh cows than usual because all of the cows that got pregnant the first couple of months, when you started Formula M, are now coming fresh. This is when you see the biggest increase in milk. If you look at milk production the day you started Formula M and compare it to exactly a year later, you should see the biggest increase you have ever seen.
- Foot problems will have become an issue of the past.
Top dress one tablespoon (10g) twice daily, per head (1,000 to 1,200 lbs. body weight). One 5 gallon pail will last 30 cows for 1 month.
*For additional nutrient support, feed additional Formula M up to one tablespoon (10g) twice daily per head.
TMR instructions: For animals of breeding age feed at the rate of 1.16 pound per 25 head (1,000-1,200 lbs. body weight each) per day.
*For additional nutrient support, feed additional Formula M up to 1.16 pound per 25 head daily
|5 Gallon||~1 tbsp per Serving||Approx 3000 Servings|
Ingredients: Active Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Selenium Yeast, Biotin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Magnesium Proteinate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Niacin Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Inositol, Riboflavin (B2) Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) Supplement, Folic Acid